If you’ve recently acquired a universal remote control for your Funai TV but find yourself scratching your head when it comes to programming it, worry not. We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive guide that includes three-digit, four-digit, and even five-digit codes. Be it your Funai TV, a DVD player, or other devices, we have all the codes and methods you need for a seamless experience. Let’s delve into the world of universal remote programming.
Funai TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Funai TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
Funai TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Remote Codes from Other Manufacturers
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
GE Universal Remote Codes For Funai DVD Player
How to Program Funai TV Universal Remote
1. With Auto Search
If you prefer a hassle-free method, the auto search is for you. Here’s how it works:
- Turn on the device you want to control with the universal remote, such as your TV.
- Power on the remote and hold the device button (e.g., TV, DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate readiness.
- Aim the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will emit on/off signals. Keep pressing the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Confirm the code by pressing the “power” key. If the device powers on, try changing the channel to ensure proper programming.
- Press the “device” button to save the code. The device’s LED will blink twice, confirming the code has been stored.
2. With Manual Method
To use the keycode method, follow these steps:
- Turn on the device you want to control.
- Press the “TV” button on your Funai TV universal remote.
- Hold down the “Setup button” on the remote until the light flashes (indicating it’s in “Learning mode”).
- Enter the keycode from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet).
- Point the remote at the TV and press and hold the “Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off. If your device still doesn’t work, repeat the procedure with a different code from the reference table.
3. With Code Search
When standard codes don’t do the trick, try the code search method:
- Turn on the device.
- Hold down the “Setup” button.
- Enter “9-9-1” (three digits).
- Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and press the Channel up button until the device (in this case, your TV) turns off.
This method might take a little more time, but it’s essential for finding the right code. Once you’ve completed this procedure, your remote should work for all functions.
We trust that the above methods and codes have successfully programmed your Funai TV and your favorite remote control. Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps us improve our site and assist others in their quest for remote codes. If you have any additional universal remote control codes that have worked for you, please share them in the comment section below. Need codes for other devices? Don’t hesitate to ask in the comments, and we’ll provide you with the answers you seek. Your remote control experience just got a whole lot simpler!