Are you struggling to find the Philips universal remote codes for your DVD Player? Well, fret not! We have a variety of Philips DVD player remote codes to make your life easier. Knowing these codes allows you to control audio and video devices with universal remote controls. However, to make these remotes work seamlessly with your DVD player, you must enter the correct remote codes. Let’s dive into the world of Philips universal remote codes for DVD players.
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
If you own a Philips DVD Player and need a 5-digit remote code, check out the following options:
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
For those looking for 4-digit remote codes, here are some options:
- 2033 (Duplicate)
- 2318 (Duplicate)
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
If you prefer 3-digit remote codes, consider these:
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
The auto search method is a convenient way to program your universal remote without needing specific codes. Follow these steps:
- Turn on the device you want to control with the universal remote, like your TV.
- Activate the remote by pressing and holding the device button (e.g., TV, DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote towards the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will send on/off signals. Keep pressing the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Verify the code by pressing the “power” key. If the device powers on, try changing the channel to confirm that the remote is programmed correctly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button. The LED on the device will blink twice to confirm that the code has been stored.
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
Here’s how you can manually program your Philips DVD universal remote using a keycode:
- Turn on the device you want to control.
- Press the “TV” button on your Philips DVD universal remote.
- Hold down the “Setup button” on the remote until the LED light flashes (indicating it’s in “Learning mode”).
- Enter the “Keycode” you found in the programming guide or instructions booklet.
- Point your remote at the TV and hold down the “Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen switches off.
- Congratulations! Your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, you can repeat the procedure with a different code from the reference table.
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t find the right key code for your device, you can use the code search method:
- Turn on the device.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button.
- Enter “9-9-1” (three digits) as the code.
- Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up button repeatedly until the device (in this case, your TV) turns off.
- While this method may take a bit longer, it’s crucial for finding the correct key code. Once completed, your remote should function for all functions.
In conclusion, programming your Philips universal remote for your DVD player is a straightforward process. Whether you choose to use codes or the search method, you can enjoy seamless control over your audio and video devices. With these instructions, you can easily set up your universal remote and bid farewell to juggling multiple remotes. Enjoy the convenience of a single remote control for all your entertainment needs!