If you’ve amassed a collection of electronic devices, you’ll know the frustration of managing multiple remotes. But fear not, with the Philips Universal Remote, you can take control of all your gadgets with ease. This article is your comprehensive guide to programming your Philips Universal Remote using the extensive list of Philips remote codes. Say goodbye to the remote clutter and let’s streamline your control experience.
Unlocking the Philips Universal Remote Codes List
Philips Universal Remote Codes List
Sifting through the multitude of codes may seem daunting, but it’s the first step towards remote harmony. Here’s a snippet of some Philips Universal Remote codes to give you a taste of what’s available:
- ABEX: 0120
- ADMIRAL: 0603, 0224, 0701
- ADVENT: 0219, 0893
- AIKO: 0407
- AIWA: 0121, 0221, 0324, 0528
Note: This is just a small sample. The complete list awaits you below.
Programming Your Philips Universal Remote
How to Program Philips Universal Remote Without Codes
Tired of searching for codes? Let’s go the auto-search route. It’s as easy as pie:
- Switch On: Power up the device you want to control, such as your TV.
- Activate the Remote: Hold down the remote’s device button (TV, DVD, CBL, or OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the remote is ready.
- Scanning Time: Point the remote at your device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will send on/off signals. Keep pressing the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Verify and Save: Check if the code is correct by pressing the “power” button. If it works, try changing the channel to ensure everything is set. Finally, tap the “device” button to save the code, confirmed by two blinks from the LED.
How to Program Philips Universal Remote With Manual Method
In case you prefer manual control, here’s how to do it:
- Power On: Ensure your device is turned on.
- Select TV: Press the “TV” button on your Philips universal remote.
- Setup Mode: Hold the “Setup” button on the remote until the LED flashes. This means it’s in “Learning mode.”
- Enter Keycode: Enter the specific keycode for your device, which you can find in the instruction booklet.
- Power Test: Aim the remote at your TV and press and hold the “Power” button. Release it when the screen switches off.
Now you have a fully functioning universal remote for your TV!
How to Program Philips Universal Remote With Code Search
If your device’s code is elusive, don’t fret. The code search method can help:
- Device On: Ensure your device is powered up.
- Setup Mode: Hold down the “Setup” button.
- Enter 9-9-1: Key in “9-9-1,” a code that initiates the remote’s search mode.
- Power Sequence: Press and hold the “Power” button while repeatedly pressing the “Channel Up” button. Keep doing this until your device turns off.
This method may take a bit more time, but it’s worth it to find the right code.
Before embarking on your journey to program your Philips Universal Remote codes, make sure the device you want to control is powered on. With this knowledge at your fingertips, you can bid farewell to remote chaos and welcome the simplicity of a single, masterful remote. Enjoy the convenience of streamlined control over your electronic world.