Are you on the hunt for the RCA Four Device Universal Remote Codes? Look no further, as this comprehensive guide is here to provide you with the working remote codes you need. Say goodbye to the days of struggling with multiple remotes; we’ve got you covered.
RCA 4 Device Universal Remote Codes List
Let’s dive right into the list of universal remote codes for your RCA 4 Device Universal Remote. Whether you have an Admiral, Akai, or Zenith device, we have the codes you need to sync them seamlessly.
|AOC||11589, 11365, 12014, 12087|
How to Program RCA 4 Device Universal Remote Without Codes
If you’ve misplaced your codes or prefer a hassle-free setup, the auto search method is your best bet. Follow these steps to program your remote without the need for specific codes:
- Switch On: Power up the device you want the universal remote to control, such as your TV.
- Turn On the Remote: Press and hold the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, or OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the remote is ready to program.
- Point and Click: Aim the remote at the device and click the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will send on/off signals. Keep pressing the “up” or “down” key until the device powers off.
- Verify: Confirm the code by clicking the “power” key. The device should turn on. Test it further by changing the channel to ensure the remote is correctly programmed.
- Save the Code: Press the “device” button to save the code. The device’s LED will blink twice, confirming that the code is stored.
How to Program RCA 4 Device Universal Remote With Manual Method
For those who prefer a more manual approach, here’s how to program your RCA 4 Device Universal Remote using keycodes:
- Turn On the Device: Ensure your device is powered on.
- Press “TV”: Press the “TV” button on your RCA 4 Device Universal Remote.
- Setup Mode: Press and hold the “Setup” button on the remote until the light flashes (indicating it’s in “Learning mode”).
- Enter Keycode: Input the keycode from your programming guide or instruction booklet.
- Power On: Point the remote at the TV and hold down the “Power” button. Release it when the screen switches off.
Now, your TV should work perfectly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, consider repeating the procedure with a different code from the reference table.
How to Program RCA 4 Device Universal Remote With Code Search
If you’re struggling to find the correct keycode, you can set your universal remote to search mode. Here’s how:
- Power Up: Turn on the device you want to control.
- Setup Mode: Press and hold the “Setup” button.
- Enter Code: Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code.
- Channel Up: Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and press the “Channel Up” button repeatedly until the device (in this case, your TV) turns off.
This method may take a bit longer, but it’s crucial for finding the right key code. Once you’ve completed these steps, your remote should work for all functions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Can I use the RCA 4 Device Universal Remote for my DVD player?
A1: Yes, the RCA 4 Device Universal Remote is compatible with various devices, including DVD players. Just follow our programming instructions to get it set up.
Q2: Where can I find the keycode for my specific device?
A2: You can usually find the keycode in the programming guide or instruction booklet that came with your RCA 4 Device Universal Remote.
Q3: What if my TV brand is not listed in the codes list?
A3: If your TV brand isn’t listed, don’t worry. You can still use the manual method or code search method to program your remote.
Q4: How can I share new codes with the community?
A4: If you have additional codes that work with the RCA 4 Device Universal Remote, please leave a comment below. We’re here to help our fellow universal remote users!
With the RCA 4 Device Universal Remote and our comprehensive guide, you can effortlessly control all your favorite devices. Whether you’re watching TV or using other electronics, our remote codes will make your life easier. And if you’ve discovered new codes, please share them with the community to enhance everyone’s experience.