Are you in need of universal remote codes for your Samsung DVD player? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with a plethora of codes that also work seamlessly with SAT and CABLE remotes. In this article, we’ll provide you with a list of both 4 and 5 digit codes for your Samsung DVD player. Plus, we’ll walk you through the programming methods, ensuring you can effortlessly set up your universal remote. And for those interested in Samsung TV universal remote codes, we’ve got that covered too.
Samsung DVD Remote Control 4 Digit Codes
Let’s kick things off with the 4 digit codes for your Samsung DVD remote control. These codes are tried and tested to make your remote control experience a breeze:
Samsung DVD Remote Control 5 Digit Codes
If you’re looking for 5 digit codes, we’ve got those too. These codes offer even more options for programming your Samsung DVD player:
How to Program Samsung DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
The Auto Search Method
The auto search method simplifies the process of finding the right remote code for your device. Here’s how it works:
- Switch On Your Device: Ensure your device, such as your TV, is turned on and ready for programming.
- Prepare the Remote: Turn on your universal remote and hold down the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, or OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the remote is ready to be programmed.
- Point and Click: Aim the remote at your device and click the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will send on/off signals to the device. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” key repeatedly until the device turns off.
- Verify the Code: Confirm the code by pressing the “power” key. If the device powers on or off, try changing the channel to ensure the remote is programmed correctly.
- Save the Code: To save the code, press the “device” button. The LED on the device will blink twice, confirming that the code has been stored.
How to Program Samsung DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
Using Keycodes for Manual Programming
For those who prefer a more manual approach, keycodes are the way to go:
- Turn On the Device: Make sure your device is powered on.
- Select “TV”: On your Samsung DVD universal remote, press the “TV” button.
- Enter Learning Mode: Press and hold the “Setup button” on the Universal Remote until it flashes, indicating it’s in “Learning mode.”
- Enter the Keycode: Input the keycode you found in the programming guide (Instructions Booklet).
- Power Up: Point your remote at the TV and press and hold the “Power” button. Release the “Power Button” once the screen switches off.
If your device still isn’t working, repeat the process with a different code from the reference table until you achieve success.
How to Program Samsung DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
When All Else Fails: The Code Search
If you’ve exhausted all other options and can’t find the right key code, try this method:
- Turn On the Device: Ensure your device is powered on.
- Setup Mode: Press and hold the “Setup” button.
- Enter “9-9-1”: Input the three-digit code “9-9-1.”
- Power Up: Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and press the Channel Up button repeatedly until your TV turns off.
This method may take a little more time, but it’s crucial for finding that elusive key code. Once completed, your remote should work seamlessly with all functions of your device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: What should I do if none of the codes work for my device?
A1: If none of the provided codes work, try the code search method outlined above. It’s designed to find the correct code even when others fail.
Q2: Can I use these codes for other Samsung devices like soundbars?
A2: These codes are primarily intended for Samsung DVD players, but they may work for other Samsung devices. It’s worth a try!
Q3: How do I reset my Samsung DVD universal remote?
A3: To reset your Samsung DVD universal remote, remove the batteries and press all the buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. Then, reinsert the batteries, and it should be reset.
Q4: Are there any additional tips for programming my universal remote?
A4: Make sure you have a clear line of sight between the remote and the device you’re trying to program. Also, ensure the batteries in the remote are fresh.
Q5: Can I use these codes for non-Samsung devices?
A5: While these codes are optimized for Samsung devices, they may work with other brands. Experiment and see if they’re compatible with your non-Samsung equipment.
Q6: Where can I find more information about Samsung remotes and devices?
A6: For in-depth information about Samsung remotes and devices, you can visit the official Samsung website or refer to your device’s user manual.
In conclusion, programming your Samsung DVD universal remote doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the right codes and methods at your disposal, you can effortlessly control your devices. Whether you’re using 4 or 5 digit codes, the auto search method, or manual programming with keycodes, we’ve covered it all. And for those who’ve exhausted all other options, the code search method is your ace in the hole. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the convenience of a perfectly programmed remote control for your Samsung DVD player and other devices.