Vizio Blu-Ray Player 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Vizio Blu-Ray Player 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Vizio Blu-Ray Player 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Vizio Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto-search method, the universal remote undergoes a scanning process, exploring one code at a time to find the correct one. Follow these steps:
- Switch on the smart device, like your TV, that you want the universal remote to operate.
- Turn on the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point the remote at the device and click on “CH+” & “CH-” switches. The remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” continuously until the device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the “power” key. If the device starts, try changing the channel to confirm correct programming.
- Tap the “device” button to save the code. The LED of the device will blink twice for confirmation.
How to Program Vizio Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
Using the keycode, easily program a universal remote by following these steps:
- Turn the device on.
- Press the “TV” button on your Vizio Blu-Ray universal remote.
- Hold the “Setup button” until it shows a light flash (indicating “Learning mode”).
- Enter the keycode from the programming guide.
- Point the remote at the TV and hold the “Power” button until the screen switches off.
How to Program Vizio Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t find the key code, set your universal remote to search mode:
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button.
- Enter “9-9-1” (three digits).
- Hold down the “Power Button” and press Channel up until the device turns off.
The above method might take some extra time but is crucial to find your key code. Your remote should now work for all functions.
If you found this article helpful, please provide feedback. Your input boosts our site’s improvement. If you have new working universal remote control codes, share them in the comments, and we’ll pass them on to fellow users by posting them on our site.